The Handbook's topic structure is organised into five sections according to the various dimensions of conflict transformation. In the coming year, our special focus will be on post-conflict regeneration, reconciliation and the legacy of the past, and support for peace processes. To date, the Handbook includes:
- Preface & Introduction
- Section I: Concepts and Cross-Cutting Challenges
- Section II: Analysing Conflict and Assessing Conflict Transformation
- Section III: Third-Party Tools and Capacity Building
- Section IV: Structural Reforms, Institution Building and Violence Control
- Section V: Recovering from War – Post-Conflict Regeneration and Reconciliation
If you would like to see a complete list of articles, please click here. If you cannot find what you are looking for, make sure to also check the publications' sections of Berghof Conflict Research and Berghof Peace Support.